L.I.V.E. Cohort 1 are on the road to Actualizing their Dreams. Get to know some of them and their stories!
WHAT IS L.I.V.E.?
- LIVE empowers, pushes and provides resources to adult dreamers in the actualization of their dreams.
- The program is unlike any other offered at The Dream Center as it takes a selected group of applicants from ideation to execution of a dream they have struggled to manifest on their own.
- It is an incubator and laboratory for entrepreneurs and dreamers.
- A select group of dreamers will receive the resources, mentoring, and courses needed to help them get closer to bringing a goal or dream from ideation to actualization.
WHO IS LIVE FOR?
TDC is home to dreamers of all ages, races, sexes, and backgrounds. We imagine LIVE will be no different. Specifically, we are looking for:
- 21 and over
- Residents of the NYC/Harlem Area
- Members of FCBC
- DEDICATED, hardworking, RESILIENT dreamers who are ready to build legacies, names, and empires.
- Dreamers who are excited, enthused, and engaged, but also honest about HOW MUCH work it will take to fulfill this task.
- Dreamers with laser focus.
- Dreamers who can’t take another day without their dreams being a reality.
- Hungry, gusty, and fearless dreamers.
- We want dreamers who are ready.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF L.I.V.E.?
Some benefits to L.I.V.E. participation include:
- Mentorship: One-on-ones, follow ups, meetings with persons who can assist participants with the actualizations of their dreams.
- Platform Building: Participants will leave the program with functioning online platforms for their business/brand. (ie: IG, FB, TW, YouTube, website, etc.)
- Blogging: Participants will leave with skills in content creation, blogging, and vlogging.
- Book Clubs: Participants will have required reading to assist dreamers in building their dreams, becoming more fearless, and taking more risks.
- Budget/Economic Empowerment: Participants will learn how to budget, balance, save, and where to invest to build their business.
- Support Groups: Weekly, participants will receive support, group chats, and engage in activities to keep up their spirits, discuss issues, and keep them on track and motivated.
- Marketing: Participants will learn necessary skills to make their dream marketable to their target audience.
WHEN DOES IT RUN?
September though November 2018.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
1. You MUST watch MANDATORY INTEREST SESSIONS:
on FACEBOOK LIVE: WED. 7/18/18 | 7 PM
Your application must have the BUZZWORD spoken in the session.
And don’t forget:
2. You must fill out the application.
APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2018 ARE CLOSED!
But don’t stress!
Applications for our Spring Session reopen in Late 2018! Don’t miss it!