The Dream Center is hiring. We are looking for new talent to join our small yet dynamic team.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Dream Coordinator.” The application process closes on August 1, 2021.
Title: Dream Coordinator/Executive Assistant
Summary: The Dream Center (TDC) is a subsidiary of the FCBC Community Development Corporation that provides free programming to the community in the areas of: creative arts, leadership development, economic empowerment, health and wellness, entrepreneurship and technology.
The primary function is to manage facilities, provide oversite of daily operations, handle rentals, the calendar and special events for TDC. Additionally, the Dream Coordinator will serve as the Executive Assistant to the Executive Visionary. This positions reports to the Executive Visionary of TDC.
Facilities, Operations and Rentals
- Coordinates and maintains the internal calendar of The Dream Center.
- Oversees the proper functioning of the internal and external structural design for the facility along with the equipment.
- Generates and maintains routine correspondence, reports, and other documents relating to the Human Resources of TDC.
- Acts as a resource for information regarding TDC’s office operations. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining email and phone accounts by answering questions accurately and/or directing them to the appropriate party for follow up.
- Identifies specific office and facilities supply needs.
- Supervises the on-site sexton, tasks and projects assigned.
- Retrieves, corresponds and manages space rentals, and rental contracts.
- Will assist in the development of internal manuals that streamline processes.
- Partner and recruit internship opportunities for TDC.
- Responsible for overseeing the coordination of annual events and/or celebrations. Establish point of order and calendar-driven plan for events.
- Responsible for overseeing creation and execution of Dream Center Sundays at FCBC.
- Creates events to promote awareness and promotion of TDC’s Brand.
- Lead and assignment of volunteers.
- Generates correspondence, reports and other documents relating to the functions of the Executive Visionary in all her roles.
- Maintains files and records relating to the administrative and office functions.
- Attends meetings and special events as needed.
- Handles calendar for Executive Visionary.
- Serves as the first line of defense for the Executive Visionary.
- Manages the info email address for TDC.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably project management training.
- 2+ years’ experience with administrative support at the executive
- Excellent calendar management
- Supervisory experience.
- Be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative and communicative challenges of supporting The Dream Center.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and a willingness to learn new technology.
Talents and Assets
- Expert level writing, proofreading, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to wear multiple hats at the same time.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under pressure.
- Basic project management skills and experience dealing with multiple vendors.
- Dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to express ideas fluidly and take creative and constructive criticism.
- Thrives in collaborative environments.
- Completing assignments and specific projects with minimal supervision.
- Great time management.
- Must be extremely creative and innovative
Salary and Benefits
- Full-Time (40 hours a week).
- Base Salary is $50,000-$55,000 annually.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance.
- Ongoing Training.
- Casual Dress Code.
- PTO/Paid Holidays.
- Flexible Schedule.
“The Dream Center is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”
▉ ▉ ▉