TDC’s MOST COMPREHENSIVE ACTUALIZATION PROGRAM FOR ADULT DREAMERS!
WHAT IS L.I.V.E.?
- L.I.V.E. empowers, pushes and supports adult dreamers in the actualization of their project, business or idea.
- The program is unlike any other offered at The Dream Center as it takes a selected group of applicants from ideation to execution of a project or business idea they have struggled to manifest on their own.
- It is an incubator and laboratory for entrepreneurs and dreamers.
- A select group of dreamers will receive the resources, mentoring, and courses needed to help them get closer to bringing a project or business idea from ideation to actualization.
WHO IS L.I.V.E. FOR?
TDC is home to dreamers of all ages, races, sexes, and backgrounds. We imagine L.I.V.E. will be no different. Specifically, we are looking for:
- Adults age 21 years old and up
- Residents of the NYC/Tri-state/Harlem Area
- FCBC attendees
- PERSISTENT DOERS who are hardworking, resilient, and ready to build legacies, names, and empires.
- DRIVEN DREAM CHASERS who with focus, resources and support, can complete a homerun for my project/business/idea in 90 days.
- Dreamers who are excited, enthused, and engaged, also honest about HOW MUCH WORK it will take to fulfill this task, and ready.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF L.I.V.E.?
Some benefits to L.I.V.E. participation include:
- Mentorship: One-on-ones, follow ups, meetings with persons who can assist participants with the actualizations of their dreams.
- Platform Building: Participants will leave the program with functioning online platforms for their business/brand. (ie: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, website, etc.)
- Blogging: Participants will leave with skills in content creation, blogging, and vlogging.
- Book Clubs: Participants will have required reading to assist dreamers in building their dreams, becoming more fearless, and taking more risks.
- Budget/Economic Empowerment: Participants will learn how to budget, balance, save, and where to invest to build their business.
- Support Groups: Participants will receive support, group chats, and engage in activities to keep up their spirits, discuss issues, and keep them on track and motivated.
- Marketing: Participants will learn necessary skills to make their dream marketable to their target audience.
WHEN DOES IT RUN?
▉ ▉ ▉
A few of the members of L.I.V.E. Cohort 1 share their answers to the question…
WHY DID I JOIN L.I.V.E?
▉ ▉ ▉
The application period for Cohort 2 of L.I.V.E. is now closed. Continue to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and check out our Programs page for more upcoming free transformative programs.